Successful Bar Secrets
Manual & Template Pack
- 256 proven tips to help you run your establishment more profitably.
- 20 Chapters covering everything from building a shining reputation to reducing beer spillage.
- An Operations Manual Template (containing over 40 customizable checklists) designed to bring organization and consistency to your establishment.
Everything in Successful Bar Secrets will help you generate more revenue and profit… whether you’re totally new to the industry or a 40 year veteran.
Hospitality Consulting Services
Successful Bar Secrets creator Chad Stanton is now offering hourly or daily consulting sessions designed to identify strategic and tactical operational levers for producing higher levels of customer service, productivity and therefore profitability in any venue type.
- Customer Service,
- Productivity, and
Successful Bar Secrets
- 20 Chapter, 100 Page PDF manual discussing 256 strategic and tactical power-tips
- Operations Manual Template containing 40+ customisable Microsoft® Word templates
- Condensed Cheat Sheet containing all 256 tips, for quick reading
- Free Bonus PDF: Successful Social Media guide, containing uses for social media in the hospitality industry
- Manual and Cheat Sheet in tablet format
- 60 Day, no questions asked money back guarantee
Three Hour Phone Session
- Analysis of Pricing Strategy
- ‘Consumer Relationship’ Audit & Strategies
- Online/Offline Marketing Mix Audit
- High Level Strategic Action Plan
- "Quick Win" strategies designed to increase customer service, productivity and therefore profitability
- Copy of Successful Bar Secrets
One Day Strategy Session
- All items from Phone Session
- Hands-on, Diagnostic Health Check of Systems & Procedures
- Customised Operations Manual, Printed In Folder
- Strategic & Tactical Action Plan
- One Month Follow Up Call
This vital choice is yours to make…
Right now you have a simple choice. Your establishment can continue to be slow, inconsistent, and problematic…and you can wonder why everyone else is busy…
You can make some changes, join the ranks of the profitable establishments, increase the value of your business, and…
- Increase revenue dramatically
- Become a thriving spot
- Keep those highly motivated employees
- Get organized
- Become consistent
- Turn your establishment into a well-oiled money-making machine
We can talk over the phone in a three hour phone session, meet face to face in a strategy day or you can download all of my strategies (in the Successful Bar Secrets package) with confidence as you are protected by a 60-day Money Back Guarantee.
Strategies I discuss in Successful Bar Secrets or my strategy sessions allow me to:
- Minimize the time spent running the business,
- Spend plenty of time with friends and family,
- Find and keep the top bartenders and staff,
- Replace chaos with consistency,
- Make marketing a lot easier,
- Get deals from suppliers,
- Create sanity in my life,
- Reduce drink costs,
- Reduce food costs,
- Maximize revenue and profits.
Available for immediate, secure download
To Your Hospitality Success,
Chad B. Stanton
P.S. The biggest value of Successful Bar Secrets: When you increase revenue and improve profitability, the value of your establishment can increase… making it significantly more attractive to a buyer. This could hand mean hundreds of thousands of dollars in your pocket.
P.P.S. these 256 tips and 20 chapters will help you, whatever your establishment type:
- Country Club
- Private Club
- Wine Bar
- Cigar Bar
P.P.P.S. Here’s a run-down of what you get in Successful Bar Secrets:
- The ‘Profitability Pyramid’ and how it can transform your venue. Page 12.
- The seven essential elements of a brilliant and highly profitable bar. Page 105.
- Seven qualities which will assist in the promotion of positive feelings and opinions towards your establishment. Page 50.
- How to get functions and events in the door and make them extremely profitable. Page 51.
- What to discuss at weekly meetings, monthly meetings, and quarterly meetings. Page 55.
- 17 keys to a website that actually makes you money. Pages 64-66.
- Why you must monitor social media like Facebook. Page 70.
- Six ways to use social media to your advantage. Page 71.
- How to use a giveaway for superb marketing impact. Page 75.
- What it takes to be completely ready for a busy shift—so it runs smoothly. Page 78.
- How to market effectively—without wasting money on advertising that never works. Page 57.
- The truth about creating a strong and solid reputation—and keeping it positive. Page 20.
- A constructive way to deal with troublesome staff. Page 82.
- Seven ways to enhance your reputation. Page 23.
- 16 ways to reduce spillage, theft, and waste. Page 86.
- A simple way to reduce spirit costs and get drinks suppliers battling for your business. Page 89.
- A fun way to improve staff morale. Page 85.
- Three ways to collect hundreds of email addresses so you can use inexpensive email instead of expensive postage. Page 69.
- The difference between being a manager and a leader and how being a leader can make your life significantly easier. page 4.
- The power of cross-training and how it can get you out of a bind. Page 39.
- 13 ways to build a positive staff culture. Page 26.
- The easy and simple way to ensure you maintain wet and dry stock. Page 29.
- How to track key performance indicators like entertainment costs and gross profit margin. Page 32.
- The key to getting staff to upsell—and create additional revenue. Page 38.
- Over 65 characteristics of a seriously good professional bartender. Pages 43-46.